Monday, February 25, 2008

Second Life

Hi all,

My boss asked me to check into this. Oddly enough, employers are using it as an addtl resource to market their companies to students looking for employment. Does anyone have any feedback about this or know first hand what its like? I've been looking at the website but I'm not finding anything about networking with employers. Any feedback or insight is appreciated.

http://secondlife.com/

PS- im still working on my animation. Not nearly as savvy as all of you. I've been having some technical issues but I solved one of those Friday night during the storm. I know, I'm a nerd doing homework on fridays but what can you do... I'ts coming soon- hopefully tonight!

Later,
Alex

1 comment:

Ravi said...

Ahhh... second life. Perhaps basis for your final project (I've not ventured in myself.)