Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Slip slidin'

Okay -- it's official "my friends" (that's my little John McCain-ism), we have started to slip a bit in the class. It all happened with the animation stuff bleeding over... but hey, I got my shapes to move around in Flash during my demo!

So here's where we stand during this Presidents Day week:
- your assignment for this week is to work with Flash and FrameThief and strut your stuff in class.
- so this week we'll start stepping into Module Three this week, but Module Four will probably get the short shrift (sp?)
- I'll try to revise our syllabus and post that online to keep us all together.
- I'd like for us to do a field trip to the List at MIT, but unfortunately their late night is Thursday (until 8pm), so let's see if we can find a time for all of us to go. We can do a weekend maybe? (in lieu of a regularly scheduled class)
- I apologize if I've not been as active on our blog due to some life-business, but kudos to those who are keeping it fresh!

No comments: